The Chinese Zodiac Compatibility has developed and been accepted after thousands of years of experience. While relationships are possible between all signs, some combinations have a natural “chemistry” between them and are inherently happier and more harmonious than others. The Chinese compatibility horoscope demonstrates that some pairings are, at the deepest levels, opposed to one other and “karmically combative”.
From countless examples, it is evident from the Chinese compatibility zodiac that physical appearance, professional achievement, and social status are not responsible for the surprising attraction that exists between certain souls. This attraction is not based on sexuality alone. These deep and unseen connections underlie close family ties, best friends, special bonds with specific animals, as well as love and sexual relationships. They are “spiritual rendezvous,” between kindred and familiar souls. Explore your Chinese Compatibility Horoscope 2011.
- Rat Horoscopes: Born in 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, etc. The Rat gets along best with Dragons, Monkeys, Dogs and Pigs. Its charm and attraction for the opposite sex blends especially well with the energetic, excitable and stubborn Dragon.
- Ox Horoscopes: Born in 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, etc. The taciturn, patient Ox can sometimes turn short-tempered and eccentric. Best matches are brave Dragons, Roosters, and financially stable Snakes.
- Tiger Horoscopes: Born in 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, etc. Capable, sensitive, deep thinking Tiger horoscopes are compatible with cheerful Horses, honest Dogs, Pigs, as well as fellow Tigers.
- Rabbit Horoscopes: Born in 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, etc. The articulate, talented and ambitious Rabbit meshes well with the elegant Sheep (Goat), trust-worthy Dogs, Rats, Ox, Dragons and Snakes.
- Dragon Horoscopes: Born in 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, etc. The sensitive, brave and honest Dragon gets along best with the dynamic Rats and Monkeys, and with Roosters, Snakes and Horses.
- Snake Horoscopes: Born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, etc. Financially fortunate Snakes can make a successful love match with Roosters, Ox and Dogs. The Snake’s tremendous sympathy fairs well with Rats, Rabbits and Goats (Sheep).
- Horse Horoscopes: Born in 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, etc. The cheerful Horse gets along best with Tigers, Dragons and Dogs. Because this pony tends to be impatient and passionate, it pairs well with Goats and other Horses.
- Goat Horoscopes: Born in 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, etc. Shy Goats (Sheep) have a somewhat pessimistic outlook on life, however, their gentle, wise, and compassionate natures blend well with Pigs, Rabbits, and fellow Goats.
- Monkey Horoscopes: Born in 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, etc. Monkeys are the erratic geniuses of Chinese Astrology. Clever, skillful and flexible, their best matches are Rats, Dragons and Dogs.
- Rooster Horoscopes: Born in 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, etc. Capable, talented and wise, Roosters have a tendency to think they’re always right. They also happen to be interesting and brave, and get along best with the Ox, Dragons and Snakes.
- Dog Horoscopes: Born in 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, etc. The Dog, in Chinese horoscopes, symbolizes the very best qualities of human nature. Dogs are incredibly honest, and have a deep sense of loyalty. Their best matches are Tigers, Horses, Monkeys and Pigs.
- Pig Horoscopes: Born in 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, etc. Pigs are known to be and gallant and chivalrous. Whatever they decide to do, they do with all their strength, and the friends they make, they make for life. Their best love connections are with Rats, Rabbits, Goats, and other Pigs.
The best Chinese Compatibility Horoscope is with those that share similar personalities and qualities, and that compliment each other, strengthening areas where the other is weak.
- Rat, Dragon and Monkey
- Ox, Snake and Rooster
- Tiger, Horse and Dog
- Rabbit, Sheep and Pig
- Dragon, Monkey and Rat
- Snake, Rooster and Ox
- Rat and Horse
- Ox and Sheep
- Tiger and Monkey
- Rabbit and Rooster
- Dragon and Dog
- Snake and Pig
There are other important factors that affect the degree of Chinese Horoscope Compatibility in every relationship.
According to Chinese tradition, everything in the universe has a basic nature that is either masculine (Yang) or feminine (Yin), and each zodiac sign fall into one of these categories. Signs that occur in even years are naturally Yang, while signs that fall in odd years are naturally Yin. Together, Yin and Yang bring balance and harmony to the universe.
The 5 Elements of Chinese tradition bring certain influences and characteristics of each zodiac sign.
Water: Pig, Rat and Ox
Wood: Tiger, Rabbit and Dragon
Fire: Snake, Horse and Sheep
Metal: Monkey, Rooster and Dog
Back to the top of Chinese Zodiac Compatibility.